“Tantra says, if sex is so vital that life comes out of it, then there must be something more to it. That something more is the key towards divinity.”
~ Neo-Tantra, Bernard Gunther
WHAT: We are all erotic beings. The Tantric tradition affirms that erotic energy is an embodiment of the creative principle of the universe. It is this energy that makes us truly alive and vibrant. This weekend is for men to come together to learn how to turn intimate touch into a whole-body integrated experience and to develop confidence in creating the kind of sexual experiences we want with our partners.
- Join us for a weekend of conscious explorations using a combination of talk, movement, breathing exercises and sensuous touch to discover more of who you really are as an erotic being. The rich tradition of Tantra offers numerous paths to awaken and arouse our sacred erotic energy, which often remains dormant and undiscovered. The experiential explorations we will do together offer the potential to awaken to a profoundly open heart, clear mind, and embodied presence.
- We will use a diverse sampling of different practices – including partner yoga, loving-kindness meditation, vocalization, erotic touch, sharing circles and structured play – to progressively explore deeper levels of interaction and intimacy with each other, challenging ourselves to open to others in an authentic way. We create our environment to awaken and please our senses by intentionally using uplifting fragrance, mystical imagery, soothing music and gentle lighting. These ritual elements are often used in Tantra to foster a sacred and intimate container.
- Vancouver: March 13-15, 2015
- Friday, 7 to 10 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 to 7 PM
- in a private home near Kingsway / Knight / King Edward transit lines
- free parking on street
Your Guides and Hosts:
- Friday only: $25.
- Are you on the fence: intrigued yet reluctant to jump into a whole weekend? Join us Friday evening the 13th for just $25 [prepaid] and get a sense of what it’s all about and who we are. Then if you wish you can register for the rest of the weekend for an additional $220.
- Note: priority will be given to men who register for the entire program.
- $245 for full weekend program
- Space is limited to 11 participants; register right away!
- We intend to make our prices affordable for as many men as possible. If cost is keeping you from registering, please contact us to discuss your situation.
- Interac: You can email payment from your bank to coach.sequoia [at] gmail.com
- Visa/MC: We can email an invoice which you can pay securely on-line using any major credit card. Your registration will be complete when you receive a receipt for payment.
- Cheque: payable to Growing Healthier, 442-1755 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6G3B7 [Please call or email us to indicate that you’ve mailed a cheque. We’ll reserve your place beginning then. Please include your email address and best phone number.]
- Cash: if you are in the West End, and want to drop off payment, call or email to make appointment.
The Fine Print: Refunds available up to 1 week before less $20 service charge. Pre-registration for at least Friday evening is required; if you wish, you may wait until then to decide and pay for subsequent sessions, at the Later Registration rate.
- 778-786-3677 or toll-free 1-877-786-3677 Ext 3 [24/7 info line] or
- MenInTouch @ outlook.com [omit spaces]
“Touch is the language of the heart.”
Past years' events are chronicled below for reference.