Easter Weekend: April 3-5, 2015 – Vancouver
“Tantra uses the sex act to make you whole, but then you have to move in it very meditatively. Then you have to move in it, forgetting all that you have heard about sex, studied about sex, all the society has told you about sex.”
~ Osho, Neo-Tantra, ed. Bernard Gunther
Level 2: This weekend is for men who have completed at least one full weekend event with either Men In Touch or Body Electric, or have comparable experience. We will build on that and go deeper and higher.
WHAT: Tantra teaches that sex can lead to love; love leads to delighting in life; and delight can lead to true freedom. What does this mean? Our weekend will give us a rare opportunity to join with other conscious and experienced explorers to delve into the connection between these fundamental facets of a fulfilling life. Each of these elements is about intimacy: with our self, with our lovers, and with spirit. Intimacy is all about communications: spoken words, body language, and the eloquent language of touch, our first language. Together we will become more fluent in the language of love.
“Love means feeling in unity with existence, dropping the illusion of separation, not being an island, becoming one with the whole that surrounds us. Only people who are in tremendous love can close their eyes, be alone, and be utterly blissful. That’s what meditation is all about.”
~ Osho, Neo-Tantra, ed. Bernard Gunth
The rich tradition of Tantra offers many paths to awaken and arouse our sacred erotic energy, which often remains dormant and undiscovered. We will use a diverse sampling of different practices – including partner yoga, loving-kindness meditation, structured and unstructured play, consent exercises, erotic touch, and sharing circles – in order to explore deeper levels of interaction and intimacy with each other, challenging ourselves to open to others in an authentic way.
The weekend is meant to serve as a contemplation of the connection between our day-to-day lived experiences of sex and love with the esoteric principles of communion and transcendence. The weekend is loosely based on the poetic expression of Tantric principles in “Neo-Tantra.”
See Event Photos page to get a better idea what we’ll be doing.
- Vancouver: April 3-5, 2015
- Friday, 7 to 10 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 to 7 PM
- in a private home near Kingsway / Knight / King Edward transit lines
- free parking on street
Your Guides and Hosts:
Early Registration Discount:
- $225 for full weekend program [if prepaid by Sunday, March 22]
- Space is limited to 11 participants; register right away!
- We intend to make our prices affordable for as many men as possible. If cost is keeping you from registering, please contact us to discuss your situation.
Later Registration = $275 for full weekend.
The Fine Print: Refunds available up to 1 week before less $20 service charge. Pre-registration for at least Friday evening is required; if you wish, you may wait until then to decide and pay for subsequent sessions, at the Later Registration rate.
- 778-786-3677 or toll-free 1-877-786-3677 Ext 3 [24/7 info line] or
- MenInTouch @ outlook.com [omit spaces]
- Interac: You can email payment from your bank to menintouch [at] outlook.com
- Visa/MC: We can email an invoice which you can pay securely on-line using any major credit card. Your registration will be complete when you receive a receipt for payment.
- Cheque: payable to Growing Healthier, 442-1755 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6G3B7 [Please call or email us to indicate that you’ve mailed a cheque. We’ll reserve your place beginning then. Please include your email address and best phone number.]
- Cash: if you are in the West End, and want to drop off payment, call or email to make appointment.
“Sex is one of the most sacred things because it is through sex that life arrives and it is through sex that you can penetrate to the very source of existence.”
~ Osho, Neo-Tantra, ed. Bernard Gunther
Past years' events are chronicled below for reference.