We found a beautiful, luxurious Guest House a 15-minute walk from the Snug Cove ferry landing [see website] where we can accommodate 9 to 12 men. Leave your car at home! Bowen is only 90 minutes from Vancouver by bus and ferry.
We’ll have the Guest House from Friday evening through Monday morning. A breakfast buffet is included Sat/Sun/Mon. For lunches and dinners, we’ll enjoy many dining options in the charming Snug Cove Village. There is also a kitchenette with fridge and microwave, if you wish to bring some of your own food.
You can arrive as early as 3 on Friday. We’ll convene Friday evening after dinner, at 8, to get acquainted sharing TLC.
Saturday and Sunday mornings we’ll share nude yoga, meditation, and sensual touch.
Both afternoons will include optional guided massage in the Lodge OR free time to explore the hiking trails, kayaking, and lazing on the beach.
Saturday and Sunday evenings after dinner we’ll share rituals of Sacred Erotic Touch.
Monday our closing circle will be after breakfast. We’ll depart the Lodge by 11, and can leave luggage there to enjoy another leisurely day exploring Bowen’s delights. Ferries depart every hour.
- Share twin room = $595
- Private Double or Queen bed: add $100
- Need to leave Sunday evening? deduct $100.
- We intend to make our prices affordable for as many men as possible. If cost is keeping you from registering, please contact us to discuss your situation.
- Payment options are below.
- All payments become non-refundable on July 1, unless someone fills your vacancy.
- Later payments after July 1 [if space available]: add $50.
Interested? Maybe? Not sure?
Please let us know immediately so we’ll know whether to make our own deposit to secure one of these dates [their only open weekends all summer!].
- Yes! I’m ready to put down my $100. See Payment Options below.
- I prefer a [twin or private?] room.
- I prefer to stay [2 or 3?] nights.
- I am interested, and won’t be able to commit until [date].
- These dates do not work for me; let me know if/when there is another one.
Contact Sequoia and Ziji:
- 778-786-3677 or toll-free 1-877-786-3677 Ext 3 [24/7 info line] or
- MenInTouch @ outlook.com [omit spaces]
See Event Photos page to get a better idea what we’ll be doing.
Your Guides and Hosts:
- Interac: You can email payment from your bank to coach.sequoia [at] gmail.com
- PayPal: send payment to coach.sequoia [at] gmail.com
- Visa/MC: We can email an invoice which you can pay securely on-line using any major credit card. Your registration will be complete when you receive a receipt for payment.
- Cheque: payable to Growing Healthier, 442-1755 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6G3B7 [Please call or email us to indicate that you’ve mailed a cheque. We’ll reserve your place beginning then. Please include your email address and best phone number.]
- Cash: if you are in the West End, and want to drop off payment, call or email to make appointment.r
Past years' events are chronicled below for reference.