Is it possible to live in love? Not just with a special someone, but with life itself in all its many forms? With everyone? If so, where does sexuality fit in?
There are many practices which channel sexual energy upwards to our heart centre. The more our hearts open to this juicey life force, the more we discover that the source of love lies within ourselves, not outside.
Join us for an afternoon exploring what lies beyond the ideas of romantic love so prevalent in media. We’ll use a variety of easy to learn practices drawn from several traditions, including easy movement and breathing, conscious sensual/erotic touch, imagery and guided meditation.
You will discover your own love muscle!
It’s a gentle workshop, no previous experience necessary, the perfect introduction to the Men In Touch program, and a great refresher for experienced men.
“Love is the greatest intoxicant, the ultimate drug. If one starts drinking out of love, then nothing else is needed, then it satisfies the deepest longing in our heart.” ~Osho, Tantric Teacher
Your Guides and Hosts: Sequoia and Ziji both have many years of experience using these practices to live in love. We’d love to share them with you!
When: Sunday, February 14th, 2016, noon to 5 PM (doors open 11:30; please arrive before 12:00 so we can start on time!)
Where: Vancouver, 1 block from the Broadway/Cambie Canada Line station.
See MAP. Ample free parking.
Cost: $75 until Sunday, Feb 7th, $95 thereafter. Concession: $50.
Payments: Pre-registration is Required
- Interac: You can email payment from your bank to coach.sequoia [at] gmail.com
- Visa/MC: We can email an invoice which you can pay securely on-line using any major credit card. Your registration will be complete when you receive a receipt for payment.
- Cheque: payable to
- Growing Healthier, 3792 Lanark Street, Vancouver BC V5N 3R7 [Please call or email us to indicate that you’ve mailed a cheque. We’ll reserve your place beginning then. Please include your email address and best phone number.]
- We’ll email the venue address and other details as soon as we receive your registration.
- 778-786-3677 or toll-free 1-877-786-3677 Ext 3 [24/7 info line] or
- MenInTouch @ outlook.com [omit spaces]